Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Review : Birth Movement: How To Use the Birth Sling, Squat Bar, Birth Ball, and Positions for Your No-to-low Intervention Hospital Birth





I am very pleased to announce that I have received my first (E)Book to review and share with you all! A fellow Childbirth International Alumni, Jun-Nicole Matsushita (CLD) has written and published a beautifully illustrated book on making your hospital birth no-to-low-intervention as possible by means of a birth ball, birth sling and squat bar.

Its title is most fitting "Birth Movement: How To Use the Birth Sling, Squat Bar, Birth Ball, and Positions for Your No-to-low Intervention Hospital Birth"

I perused through the Ebook pages and am eager to sit down and read it on my baby, The Kindle.

Expect the review up next week

No comments:

Post a Comment