Originally blogged at "The Young Johnsons" by Jill Johnson
This post was written by my cousin's wife Jill. Although Kyle, Jill and baby Jack live in the States, Jack is still half Aruban and merits a special spot on this site. Take it away, Jill...
- Poopy diapers aren't so scary
- Being everything my son needs to live. Wow.
- Burning calories while sitting on my big post-pregnancy butt
- Motivates me to continue to eat nutritiously & drink tons of water
- The glorious delayed return of Aunt Flow
- I can text, talk, read, eat, type all while feeding him
- Rockin' nutritional value for him
- It gives me a chance to give Jack his mani/pedi
- Makes me feel empowered that we overcame the "beginner's difficulties"
- Saving money is always fun
- Getting the chance to play with his chubby thighs, hands, arms, and tiny feet at least 6 times a day
- 9 out of 10 times he will pass out in my arms after nursing
- The way he looks up at me while eating is intoxicating
- Food needs no preparation...which is nice when I'm barely awake
- I get to keep Jack close